CBProads


Ads By CbproAds

Friday, May 30, 2008

Heartbroken

Guys, there is always going to be in your dating life, that first girl that you spend so much time and energy going after and end up heartbroken.The one that at that moment you are ready to do anything for, in order to win her over.I was working at the time at Radio Shack and I had earlier met her at an engagement party.She said that I used to be her teacher back home and she introduced herself.We danced a couple of records and I did not pay much attention to her after that.At the time, she looked at little bit too young and I had different thinks in my mind.At this party,a winter jacket that I had recently bought was stolen, so I was not in a good mood for a while after the engagement party.We did not exchange any numbers and I had totally forgot about her.I ran into her one day on my way to work and it turn out she did not live too far away from where my job side was.She had also at this time loose a little bit of weight and that made her less appealing to me at the time .She knew now where I worked and promise to be stopping by to at least to say hi and talk to me.She did that a couple of times and later, she kind of disappeared.I did not see her for some time.All of a sudden, out of the blue she appeared one sunny afternoon and I took one look at her and I was like "whoa".She was a completely transformed woman.She had put on a couple of pounds, and this was at all the right places.She had on some shorts that reached at the knees,her legs looked totally groomed.All of a sudden I just find myself fallen for her.I asked for her number and she gave it to me.We talked for a while and she left.My friend and co-worker,Steve John could not help but commenting that "Afro-women are built men".I got some directions from her and told her that I will pay her a visit sometime.I did pay her a surprise visit sometime but thinks did not go on as I had planned.It was a surprise visit all right,I arrived at her door, knock on it and when she opened the door and saw that it was me, her altitude changed completely.I do not think at the time that her feelings towards me, were the same as I was feeling towards her.She did invite me in though.We talked for a while,general discussion.She told me about the hard times she went through with an uncle of hers before deciding to rent a place for herself.I left after sometime,with my romantic intentions all choked up inside me.Memo to the guys and girls,until you know that your relationship is really in an advanced stage,surprise visits are not a good idea.I strongly believe it is always a good idea to call, especially when you are dealing with females.For your guy friends, its okay to just pop-in, but that is not a cool move towards the ladies.Anyway, I had learn my lesson.She did continue to visit me at work though, but I had to play the waiting game to build up some trust before making my next move.The next move in the relationship came after I had left Radio Shack and I had gotten a job with Circuit City Stores.I had some extra cash available at the time and I also had some wheels too.I started buying her some gifts to try and win her over.I would buy her gifts like watches, take her to the shopping mall and spend like 100dollars on gift items.She was shocked at this,but I did not give her the chance to refuse the gift items.I would call her and we will talk.I would give her a ride to work.Sometimes,I would go pick her up from work and take her to her place.It looked like she had total control over what relationship we had.I tried to get laid quite a number of times but it did not work.She will play me around and say she had her exams coming soon, that I should just wait until the exams are over and we will get going.I will believe her, but as soon as the examinations are over, I would not hear from her anymore.It will be a while, and right out of the blue she will just called.She had become really attractive thought, and at this time in my life, I could not deal too well with attractive women.I came close to getting laid at one point when she called me up to give her a ride from work.I believed she was having problems with somebody, it might have been her old boy friend.I gave her a ride and she invited me in.She prepared some food and she had this all inviting look and ways about her.I stayed at her place and we talked and kissed with no complains from her part.Close to about 11pm, she excused herself and went and took a shower.It seemed like she had already made up her mind to sleep with me.She changed into her pajamas and I could not believe this was happening.She had rejected me so many times,I had just given her a ride without any expectations.As a matter of fact,though I still found her attractive, I had made peace with myself that if she never puts out to me,that will be okay.We went to her bedroom and she closed the door.We sat on the bed,about to get into action,when a late phone call came in.I could not believe my luck.It must have been her guy calling to make sure that she was not messing around.She talked and argued with the guy for a while and when she did hang up the phone, her attitude had totally changed.She was not in the mood anymore.I did not at the time,had the discipline to sleep with a woman on the same bed without engaging in something.I made up my mind,said good bye and left to go to my apartment at White Oak.

No comments: