CBProads


Ads By CbproAds

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

अगस्त 2011

I went to Buea to purchase some medication that I have been taking.There are three of them altogether including one of them that is very had to find called Artane.I started to take the medications in the month of July.So this August will be the second month that I will be taking the medication.Started clearing the farm around the house to plant some corn.I started on the 10th day of the month of August.Hopefully I will finish doing it in a day or two.
I guy came to the house on the tenth of August.His purpose was to distribute free of charge some medications that are suppose to be of help to us.One of them was a medication that included four tablets and the order one was a medication that included just one drug.For food, I had some bread that I purchased in mile 17 while I was in Buea.That was for breakfast.For the rest of the day,porridge coco-yams was prepared.That is what I am going to consume for the rest of the day and into the night.I had the chance to watch the Cameroon under 20 junior lions play their matches right up till the point when they were eliminated.They registered the following results.1-1 with New-Zealand.0-1 defeat to Portugal and a 1-0 victory over Uruguay.In the knockout stages they went down 0-3 on penalty shootouts after the game had ended 1-1 on regular time and prolongation.
Entered day two of preparing the farm for planting maize.I worked on it this morning and I will be completing the work sometime today the 11th of August 2011.Last night and earlier this morning I stayed up to watch the under-20 world cup that is taking place in Columbia. A 52nd minute goal from Egbedi from Nigeria got them past England to the quarterfinals.Brazil got second half goals from Henrique,Gabriel Silva and DUDU for a convincing 3-0 victory over Saudi Arabia.France got a late goal from Griezeman to make it a 1 nil victory over Ecuador.The fourth game that featured Spain versus Korea Republic was the one with all the suspense.The game was 0-0 in regular and extra time and it went to penalty shootouts.After the first round of kicks both teams were tied at 4-4.Sudden death in the penalty shootout kicked in and it is there that Spain ended up winning by a final margin of 7-6.I eat garri in the morning to help me take my medication.After that I ate some corn that was in the house.
The farm where we plan on planting corn is now completed.I finished the job today the 11th of August but not without some incident.I ran into a very small snake at the very last area where there was some grass to be taken care of.Luckily I was using a machete in this part of the farm.I used the machete to get rid of the snake.Killed it on the spot and left it in the farm.As I earlier mentioned it was a very small snake.I also today bought some chin-chin for the household.This is the fourth one that I have bought within the past two weeks.This is what we use in the household as our snack.
Today the 12 of August had me going out to replenish the chin-chin that was consumed last night.I wanted to start planting the corn since the farm is been cleared but my mother advised that it was not yet time for the planting of corn.It look like I cleared the farm a little bit too early.I just have to wait and see.Hopefully by the time it comes to planting the corn,I would not have to do any more clearing of the farm.We watched some preseason National Football League highlights.Everybody is claiming that the Philly Eagles have assembled a dream time.So it is an understatement to say that the Eagles are loaded and they will be soaring this coming season.They beat the Baltimore Ravens 13-6 for their first victory of the preseason.The other score that I got for a preseason game was the Dallas Cowboys 24-23 over the Denver Broncos.
The preseason continues in the National Football League with the Washington Redskins beating the Pittsburgh Steelers 16-7.In an exciting encounter the Miami Dolphins defeated the Atlanta Falcons 28-23.

No comments: