CBProads


Ads By CbproAds

Monday, January 26, 2009

The Beach





It did a little bit of swimming in my youth while growing up in Ndongo,Tiko.There was a river called Ndongo water that we used to go swim in.It was a stream,the water was not that deep so there was no fear of one drowning.I loved getting into the water while I was young and I deep a bit of that in my youth,paying good attention not to get into very deep water.I did not know how to swim in an early age so you have to be careful.I had almost drained in a river in Likomba at one time but I was saved by my friends with whom we were playing soccer.My love affair with the beach started when I reached the US.During the weekend,especially during the summer period a lot of people are always heading to the beach.While working at Radio Shack in Maryland, an Indian friend of mine told me there was a beach that I should visit.I female friend of mine was visiting from New Jersey and I needed a place to take her to.Steve John,that is the name of my Indian friend drew directions for me to get to Ocean City Maryland.My friend from New Jersey was coming with an SUV that she had recently bought.So driving there would not be a problem.To drive from Silver Spring to Ocean City is about a 3 and half to 4 hour drive.Once to you into the Beltway drive to route 50 north and just keep going.It takes you right into Ocean City.The city is build alongside the the Atlantic ocean so there it is a dead end once you get there.

No comments: